Noblivity®, (www.noblivity.com) an innovative online B2B Marketplace for Specialty Retailers. We are revolutionizing the direct to boutique channel. Noblivity is seeking independent B2B Sales Account Managers for commission-only (no cap) contract positions, with opportunity for career progression. Noblivity is a wholesale e-commerce marketplace where independent retailers can purchase unique merchandise for their stores from small manufacturers from all over the world.
Noblivity has B2B Sales Account Manager positions available in Chicago and the surrounding suburbs, including Naperville, Geneva, Barrington, Glenview, Evanston, Highland Park, Palos Hills, Oak Park and Hinsdale. Sales Account Managers will be responsible for conducting initial and follow-up calls and in person visits to acquire new customers, and build and maintain strong customer relationships. Candidates need a skin-in-the-game mentality consistent with a performance-based compensation model. Candidates must be interested in the retail/wholesale industry, able to work in a creative start-up environment, and be self-motivating and super energetic.
We’re a young B2B company with big ambitions, qualified candidates must be willing to match that energy, wear multiple hats and adapt quickly to changing priorities.
Sales Account Manager Duties:
- Procure new customers through prospecting phone calls and face-to-face meetings
- Solicit orders from new and prospective customers in a certain geographical area
- Address product-related issues
- Learn what categories and price points the stores carry and be able to recommend best-fit brands/ designers
- Enlarge client base by developing excellent customer relations
- Drive revenue with order placement
- Facilitate product samples when needed
- Work closely with customer support to enhance sales and customer satisfaction
- Generate and maintain a credible forecast for accounts and provide this information on a regular basis to Senior Management
- College Degree (ideally in communications, business, marketing, advertising) or Industry Equivalent
- One year of sales experience preferred
- Flexible, “Can-Do” attitude
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Excellent time management skills
- Excellent communication skills – must be able to think critically about both client needs and internal solutions
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task – must be able to juggle multiple projects and clients
- Exceptional written, verbal and non-verbal communication skills
- Strong customer-facing, presentation and negotiation skills
- Ability to work independently
- Valid driver’s license and dependable vehicle if interested in working in the suburbs
Qualified applicants please send your resume to careers [at] Noblivity [dot] com.